Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let the Garage Sales Begin!

It's garage sale season!  With the mild winter we had, they never really went away -- there were usually 1 or 2 to be found most weekends -- but last Thursday was the first day I found multiple garage sales to browse.  I think I went to about 8 or 9 of them.  Here's what I found that I "couldn't live without".


Bling-y gold flip-flops. These are so NOT me; I usually go for something more earthy.  But these were just 25¢ so I grabbed them. And I love them!


Burgundy sunflower candle pedestals.  There were three of them for $1 each, so I made them mine.  The one with the candle on top is one I already had, so now I have enough to make an arrangement or two.  Just need to find more sunflower yellow candles.  These are great decor for late summer and early autumn, but they match my living room so well that I leave them out year round.

I was a big spender at the church sale, were I found two new packages of cupcake liners for a nickel each.  They're just the basic pastel liners, but the price was right.

I also found a swimsuit  for $1 that may or may not fit Kat (didn't notice that the top and bottom weren't the same size), and a decent length of Weed Block fabric for 50¢.

Pretty good haul for less than $5.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...