Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back On Top Of Things

It's amazing what antibiotics -- when you need them --  can do in a short amount of time.  Turns out that in addition to being in a blogging funk, I've been sick with a sinus infection.  It didn't get bad until this week, but I didn't realize how long I've been feeling less than stellar until I started feeling better this morning.  The 4-hour-long nap I took yesterday didn't hurt anything, either.

I'm sure that being under the weather had something to do with why I didn't feel like blogging, but I think it's also just that time of year for me.  When Kat goes back to school, I feel like putting my new-found free time to good use, and for whatever reason, that doesn't include blogging.

I've spent time organizing around the house, organizing my online recipe files, trying to get into solid school-year routines, canning, gardening and so on.  I feel a little better about my house now and decided to get a post up before not blogging becomes a habit.

I'm good to go -- at least for another month or two. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...