Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Vote For The Taco Party!

Who doesn't love a fiesta?  I think that's a party we can call agree on.


If you have a deep fryer and one or two of these taco forms, it's absolutely worth your time to fry your own tortillas for these baked tacos.  


If you're feeling really ambitious, you could make your own tortillas from scratch, but it works just fine to do like I did and use the store-bought soft (not fried) corn tortillas like you'd use for enchiladas.  Or you could just follow the recipe (linked below) and use regular crunchy taco shells from a box.  I'm sure I'll try it that way, too.

You can eat these straight out of the oven just like this:



Or you can load 'em up like we did with lettuce, sour cream, black olives, salsa and guacamole.  Soooo goood!

Special thanks to my friend Melinda for sharing the link to the recipe for Oven Tacos at Lynn's Kitchen Adventures.  These tacos will get our vote every time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...