Friday, February 22, 2013

Deep

In anticipation of the snow storm, I missed Wednesday's post; today's won't be much of one either, unfortunately.

In the city, nights are bright when snow's on the ground.
Taken 10:00 last night, out our back door, with no flash.

We're sitting in snow, 10-12 inches deep right now.  With Shane and Kat both home yesterday and today, the house is feeling a a little full for weekdays.  It's hard for me to find my regular groove, blog writing included.

So, I've been doing what needs to be done, but otherwise I've been immersed neck deep in the archives of a blog I just discovered called Hickery Holler Farm.  The Canned Quilter is also a Missouri blogger and it appears we have a lot in common.

I hope to get Shane involved in some more garden planning this weekend because this snow won't last long and garden season truly is right around the corner.  With luck, I'll have more about that on Monday.

Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...