Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ghoulie Goodies for Halloween

Because of scheduling snafu, I'm not sure if we will be going to our friends' Halloween party this weekend or not, but I think I'll still make some of the treats I had planned to take with us.

Look at these easy, but eye-catching, marshmallow pops.  It will be a great way to use up some of the decorative jimmies and sprinkles I have in the cabinet.

Marshmallow Pops

These boney Witchy Fingers are also a definite on my list.  Dirty fingernails have never tasted so good!

Witchy Fingers

Nothing ghoulish about these pretzel bites.  I just know that most party tables are heavy on the sweets and I'll want something more savory.  Maybe some ranch or honey mustard dipping sauce for these, too?

Pretzel Bites

Finally, I am strongly considering taking THIS GUY along if we go. 

Click for Recipe

He has such a lovely head of ham.  Would you partake if he showed up at your party?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...