Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Easy Way to Organize Winter Accessories

Maybe I'm just strange, but as soon as Christmas is over and the holiday decorations are put away, I'm itchin' to start spring cleaning.  I think it must be something about the New Year, fresh starts, clean slates and all that.

This year has been no different.  I jumped right in with the cleaning during the last weekend of December, beginning with our coat closet.  I needed a good solution for storing hats, gloves and scarves. 

I remembered that I had an over-the-door shoe organizer that I was no longer using for yarn.  (Well, that sentence makes sense to everyone in my household...). 


I moved it to the inside of the coat closet door, and there you have it -- instant organization.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...