Friday, March 23, 2012

Face the Music - Tracy Byrd - Keeper of the Stars

I don't talk about music much on my blog, but I love it. I'm indifferent toward the television, but I'd have music playing in the house 24 hours a day if I could. I don't understand why Shane turns the stereo off in the van sometimes. Who wants to hear road noise?

I also think you can tell a lot about someone from the music they like, so I'm thinking of posting a music video now and then. By the time I'm done, you'll be able to tell some things about me, too. For starters, you'll clearly see that I'm an oddball. You probably already know that, though.



Tracy Byrd - Keeper of the Stars

This could easily be the most mainstream song I'll post here. I've chosen it, though, because it was our wedding song. I thought it an appropriate choice for this week since our 12th anniversary is this Sunday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...